Free Webinar: Online Reputation Management for Tourism Stakeholders
Posted on February 20, 2013
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PST
In response to the popularity of the Tourism Business Essentials’ guide and workshops in Online Reputation Management, Tourism BC will be holding a FREE condensed version of the workshop in online webinar format.
Facilitator: Daniel Edward Craig, Reknown (www.reknown.com)
An early adopter of social media, Daniel launched the first-ever hotel blog in 2006 as General Manager of Vancouver’s Opus Hotel. Today, as founder of Reknown, he specializes in social media strategy and online reputation management. Daniel authored the Online Reputation Management guide for the Tourism BC Tourism Business Essentials series and has delivered over 30 workshops to communities across BC.
As more travelers turn to review sites and social networks for trip information and advice, Online Reputation Management (ORM) has become a critical function for the tourism industry. ORM is the process of monitoring and engaging on the social web to build awareness, shape impressions and strengthen your business.
In this one-hour webinar we discuss:
1. How travellers use social media to research trips, make decisions and share experiences
2. Managing business listings and content on TripAdvisor, Google+ Local and Yelp
3. Time-saving tools for monitoring reviews and social media commentary
4. Best practices for responding to reviews
5. Using customer feedback to guide decisions
6. Building reviews and advocacy on social networks
Download the free Online Reputation Management guide from Tourism Business Essentials:
Sponsored by Tourism BC